Hylands Burren Hotel – Burren Food Experience
- Two nights Bed & Breakfast in Hylands Burren Hotel
- Dinner for two in our Bistro Restaurant on one evening of your choice, where our menu features many locally sourced Burren Food Experience products.
- Experience the Burren Gold Cheese 'Farm to Fork" story with Admission for two to:
- “Aillwee Burren Experience” where you can visit the Cheese shop and meet the makers as well as experience the underground wonders of the Burren in the revamped Aillwee Caves and enjoy a Spectacular Birds of Prey display.
- Visit “Caherconnell Fort and Sheepdog demonstrations” which is the source of the milk that makes Burren Gold Cheese.
- Recommendations and directions available to experience many of the other Burren Food Trail products like the Burren Smokehouse and Taste the Atlantic Salmon Experience, Flaggy Shore Oyster Experience, Linnalla Pure Ice Cream Experience and many more options to taste in the Burren.
- Relax and enjoy live music sessions each night in our Fountain Bar.
- Weekdays - €235 per person sharing
- Weekends (Friday & Saturday)- €250 per person sharing
*Subject to availability
Hylands Burren Hotel,
The Square, Ballyvaughan,
Co. Clare, Ireland
(065) 707 7037